The result of a little Sunday baking! I never thought the vegan baked goods can taste so good!! Try these out and let me know what you think.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tbs brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbs flax or chia + 2 tbs water = 2 flax/chia eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate (chopped into chips)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 370F
2. Start by mixing together all the dry ingredients and chocolate chips, then add maple syrup, melted coconut oil and flax or chia eggs.
3. Scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into balls using your hands, then squash them down into cookie shapes and place onto a lined baking sheet.
4. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.